Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lens-a-holic Love letter

Lens-a-holic love letter
I.E:  Links I LOVE:

  Today's links are film related. There are SEVEN. This is my favorite number. I am not sure why..I just have always liked things in groups of seven since I was a kid. It is the first track I listen to on a CD in case you were wondering...

1a.) Mollymcgaughey.com ( yes, this is a shameless plug..deal with it. )

   1.) incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/
Kevin Macleod has given the world permission to use his music, royalty free. This is an amazing resource for filmmakers, artists,  really anyone who needs to use music for any type of project, artistic or commercial. His compositions range from music made specifically for scoring or just delightful compositions made for a variety of emotions or moods.
O HOW I LOVE FREE STUFF!!

2.) www.guerilla-filmmaker.com
   Wonderful tips for the 'guerrila' or aspiring filmmaker. LOVE.

3.) filmflap.blogspot.com
Great tips for low budget or frugal filmmaking. You had me at "frugal".

4.) screenwritingtips.com/848/writing-prompt/
http://music.hyperreal.org/artists/brian_eno/oblique/oblique.html
  Writing prompts. Creative prompts. Gotta love it for brainstorming and the moment your brain malfunctions..for me this is whenever I REALLY need a story or idea.
    How do I love thee? let me count the ways...after I finish this brainstorming session...

5.) distribber.com
   An indie film distributer. I can't wait to try this sucker out..I'm in the preliminary stages of this relationship.;)

6.) filmmakermagazine.com
   I just really like this magazine. like, love. potatoe, potat-toeh

7.) nofilmschool.com
   The name explains it. Amazinglicious and encouraging resource, and yes- I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment